RPG based on KHR!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based on KHR!

РПГ, където може да се забавлявате с любимите си герои от Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Arcobaleno

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Ryuugu Rena
Admin
Admin
Ryuugu Rena

Брой мнения : 51
Местожителство : In my own world

Arcobaleno Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Arcobaleno   Arcobaleno I_icon_minitimeНед Юли 19, 2009 1:17 am

Arcobaleno 388573

The Arcobaleno (which means "rainbow" in Italian) is the group of the seven strongest infants, who each possesses a pacifier colored as one of the colors of the rainbow, with each color corresponding with their Dying Will Flame. Their pacifiers will glow when a member nears another Arcobaleno. They were all transformed from adults into their current forms, having sacrificed themselves in order to protect the ultimate power "7³" (Tri-Ni-Sette). Each of them gained their own "curse" and specific abilities, and are able to emit the Dying Will Flame throughout their entire body.

Colonnello, the holder of the Blue pacifier, is revealed to have not been part of the original seven, and had instead taken Lal Mirch's place during the day they were transformed. In volume seven, the holder of the Green pacifier, Verde , tries to get Tsuna assassinated, but his henchmen fail to do so. He is also known to be one of the developers of the special boxes, and is said to be dead in the future. Luce , the holder of the Orange pacifier, is shown to have been a pregnant woman who bears a striking resemblance to Uni, and Fon , the holder of the Red pacifier, is I-Pin's master.
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://khr-rpgforum.bulgarianforum.net

Arcobaleno
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
RPG based on KHR! :: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! :: Терминология-
Идете на: