RPG based on KHR!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based on KHR!

РПГ, където може да се забавлявате с любимите си герои от Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Joushima Ken

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Ryuugu Rena
Admin
Admin
Ryuugu Rena

Брой мнения : 51
Местожителство : In my own world

Joushima Ken Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Joushima Ken   Joushima Ken I_icon_minitimeНед Юли 19, 2009 1:57 am

Joushima Ken 43332

Friend and follower of Mukuro, Ken broke out of prison with him. He has a scar that stretches across his face. Like Mukuro and Chikusa, Ken was also experimented on by the Estraneo Family. The experimentations done on Ken involved giving him attributes of certain animals when he changes to different sets of teeth. He decided to follow Mukuro when the boy killed their captors, and offered them to come with him. He was Chikusa's cellmate in jail and often calls him 'Kakipi' .

When Ken changes to a different set of teeth, he could adopt the abilities of various animals, like wolves, lions, cheetahs, gorillas and even rhinoceros. He dubs his various forms "channels", comparing it to changing game cartridges. With them, his agility, strength, and senses increase. He was defeated by Yamamoto and was later defeated once again by an injured Kyoya Hibari. Despite his injured body being used by Mukuro during the latter's battle against Tsuna, he remains extremely loyal to Mukuro. He, along with the rest of the gang, was taken away by the Vendicare, but later escaped.

Ken often mocks and berates Chrome every chance he gets, showing his evident dislike for the girl.
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://khr-rpgforum.bulgarianforum.net
Ryuugu Rena
Admin
Admin
Ryuugu Rena

Joushima Ken Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Kakimoto Chikusa   Joushima Ken I_icon_minitimeНед Юли 19, 2009 1:57 am

Joushima Ken 43326

He, along with Mukuro and Ken, was experimented on by the Estraneo Family, and accepted Mukuro's offer to come with him when the latter killed their captors. He uses a pair of metal yo-yos that shoot poisonous needles as his primary weapons. After arriving in Namimori, he loses a battle against Hayato Gokudera, though finds out the identity of the tenth Vongola boss. Later, after sustaining further injuries by Kyoya Hibari, he is taken away and imprisoned by the Mafia's guardians, the Vendicare, along with the rest of the gang. He and Ken are able to successfully escape, with Mukuro ensuring their safety by striking a deal with Iemitsu Sawada. He returns for the Vongola Tournament, serving as a bodyguard for Chrome Dokuro, whom he apparently dislikes.
Ryuugu Rena
Admin
Admin
Ryuugu Rena

Joushima Ken Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Kurokawa Hana   Joushima Ken I_icon_minitimeНед Юли 19, 2009 1:58 am

Joushima Ken 43329

A classmate of Tsuna and Kyoko's friend. She has a crush on the 15-year-old "Adult Lambo", but ironically, she hates children (especially Lambo), to the point where she gets hives when she gets annoyed by them.

She appears more observant and thoughtful than most of the other female characters; she knows that Tsuna has a crush on Kyoko. Also, in the Vongola Tournament arc, she was the one who realized something was odd with Ryohei and Tsuna. Though she does not know the truth behind it all, she remains suspicious of Tsuna's and his friends' activities, even in the Future arc.

In the Future arc, Hana takes young Kyoko to her house, and gives her Ryohei's message and a 'care package' containing daily life necessities. It also appears that Hana is now married, but who he is is not yet revealed; only a silhouette of her husband is shown in the picture of them together.
Sponsored content

Joushima Ken Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Joushima Ken   Joushima Ken I_icon_minitime

Joushima Ken
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
RPG based on KHR! :: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! :: Герои-
Идете на: