RPG based on KHR!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based on KHR!

РПГ, където може да се забавлявате с любимите си герои от Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Doubt

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Ryuugu Rena
Admin
Admin
Ryuugu Rena

Брой мнения : 51
Местожителство : In my own world

Doubt Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Doubt   Doubt I_icon_minitimeНед Юли 19, 2009 5:15 am

Doubt 6679l

Type: Manga
Volumes: 4
Chapters: 20
Published: Dec 27, 2007 to Feb 12, 2009
Genres: Mystery, Shounen, Psychological
Authors: Tonogai Yoshiki (Story & Art)

There's a game going around Japan called 'Rabbit Doubt'. The premise of the game is that all of the players are rabbits in a colony, and one amongst them is randomly chosen to be a wolf that infiltrated the group of rabbits. Every round, the wolf kills off a rabbit, and every round, the group tries to figure out which of the rabbits is actually a wolf in disguise. Sometimes the kids who play this game decide to meet up in person, and Yuu, Mitsuki, Rei, Hajime, Eiji, and Haruka have done just that. Unfortunately, one of them has decided to take on the mantle of the wolf and has already killed once. Who is the wolf, and can they be stopped before everyone meets a very unpleasant end? (Source: M-U)
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://khr-rpgforum.bulgarianforum.net
Kiri

Kiri

Брой мнения : 5
Местожителство : ?!?

Doubt Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Doubt   Doubt I_icon_minitimeВто Юли 28, 2009 5:39 am

Грабна ме още с първата глава, която излезе. Амаааа авторите малко се понаакаха към края на мангата. Разочаровах се малко.. иначеее не мисля че идеята като цяло е много оригинална, нещо ала Убийствен пъзел е донякъде :D ама не е за изпускане. Арта е МНОГО хубав.
Върнете се в началото Go down

Doubt
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
RPG based on KHR! :: Интереси :: Манга-
Идете на: